Melissa Grathwol, Athletic Director
Paul Hudak, Asst. Athletic Director
Christine Roddy, Secretary
Sarah Ialacci, Treasurer
John Ialacci, HS Athletic Director
The Athletic Association seeks to provide enjoyable extracurricular activities for the students of Our Lady of Angels School and teach the fundamentals of sports. Our athletic programs strive to develop sportsmanship, discipline, physical fitness, and teamwork with a focus on having fun. We are affiliated with CYO and all players, teams and coaches are required to abide by their bylaws and general rules. Click here for more info on the CYO rules and bylaws. To register your child for sports at OLA, make sure to complete the SportsPilot registration below as well as the Physical and Medical Release forms below.
- If an athlete has not played for OLA before, please click plus sign under “Family Members” and a create profile in the STUDENT’S NAME with their Date of Birth.
- Go back to home page and verify student appears under “Family Members.” A profile must be created for each athlete BEFORE you can register them for a sport.
- Under Account: select “BEGIN REGISTRATION.”
- Select the athlete’s name from the list and click the right arrow under PROGRAM OPTIONS. Select the sport and grade level for the athlete.
- Under “SELECT ROLE” click right arrow. At the bottom of CYO guidelines page click I AGREE.
- Complete the athlete’s information and then click CONTINUE.
- If registering another athlete select “ADD REGISTRATION.” If finished, select “CHECKOUT” under Review Registrations.
- Complete payment information or return to the main page to see all registrations in your cart. Payment may be made from your cart, as well, if you have multiple registrations.
By clicking the link below, I certify that I have read the Parent & Athletes Bylaws. I agree to abide by the athlete(s) and parent code of conduct as laid out by CYO. I understand that failure to comply with these bylaws is subject to disciplinary action including, but not limited to, removal of the athlete and/or myself from the season, as well as future sports opportunities, per CYO guidelines
All players must also have an updated physical on file as well as a Permission, Release & Authorization to Seek Medical Treatment form.