The Our Lady of Angels Preschool provides a nurturing, faith-based environment using developmentally appropriate activities and materials. We prepare 3, 4, and 5 year old children for Kindergarten using a wide variety of activities. Our program maintains a low teacher/child ratio to encourage individualized instruction.
Our goals include:
- Guiding children to recognize God’s presence in everyday experiences.
- Helping children develop the necessary skills to interact with others; work toward a common goal; cope with conflict, and express feelings.
- Providing children with a wide range of activities that promote effective communication.
- Stimulating children to utilize reasoning in problem solving.
- Exposing children to a variety of language experiences through books, writing, and early literacy skills.
- Discovering and constructing knowledge through exploration and experimentation.
Our curriculum is based on the Ohio Department of Education standards in content areas of English/Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science. We welcome the opportunity to support and partner with our families. We also offer Parent/Teacher conferences twice a year. Daily communication between home and school is ongoing through contact at arrival and dismissal as well as weekly classroom updates. Parents are encouraged to volunteer in our classrooms.
Enrollment Options and Tuition
3, 4, or 5 year olds may attend part-time or full-time classes.
Part-time 3 and 4 year olds attend Monday through Friday from 7:50 am till 11:00 am.
Part-time 4 and 5 year olds attend Monday through Friday from 7:50 am till 11:00 am.
Full-time students (3, 4, or 5 years old) attend Monday through Friday from 7:50 am till 2:50 pm.
Tuition: Part-time students (3, 4, or 5 years old) $1900/year
Full-time students (3, 4, or 5 years old) $3900/year
All students are charged $100 non-refundable registration fee/year.
For the 2021-2022 school year, full time students will receive *2 months of free tuition. Part time students will receive *1 month of free tuition.
*will be applied at the end of the school year.
All three of the forms listed below must be completed and submitted to Our Lady of Angels for registration. The Ohio Department of Education forms need to be filled out COMPLETELY. No blank spaces can be left on the form. Write “N/A” where necessary.
- OLA Registration Form for 2021-2022
- Ohio Dept. of Education Preschool Registration
- Ohio Dept. of Education Preschool Medical Form
All students must be fully potty trained to attend.
Please contact our principal, Mr. Matt Falk, at email@example.com or call (216) 251-6841 for more information.