Preschool Program Goals & Curriculum
- Guiding children to recognize God’s presence in everyday experiences.
- Helping children develop the necessary skills to interact with others; work toward a common goal; cope with conflict, and express feelings.
- Providing children with a wide range of activities that promote effective communication.
- Stimulating children to utilize reasoning in problem solving.
- Exposing children to a variety of language experiences through books, writing, and early literacy skills.
- Discovering and constructing knowledge through exploration and experimentation.
Our curriculum is based on the Ohio Department of Education standards in content areas of English/Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science. We welcome the opportunity to support and partner with our families. We also offer Parent/Teacher conferences twice a year. Daily communication between home and school is ongoing through contact at arrival and dismissal as well as regular classroom updates.
While parents are encouraged to volunteer in our classrooms, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic limits the opportunities for parents to visit the classroom during the day.
All students must be fully toilet trained to attend.
- 3, 4, or 5 year old children may attend part-time or full-time classes.
- Part-time 3 and 4 year old children attend Monday through Friday from 7:50 am until 11:00 am.
- Part-time 4 and 5 year old children attend Monday through Friday from 7:50 am until 11:00 am.
- Full-time students (3, 4, or 5 years old) attend Monday through Friday from 7:50 am until 2:50 pm.
- Part-time students (3, 4, or 5 years old) $1900/year
- Full-time students (3, 4, or 5 years old) $3900/year
All students are charged $100 non-refundable registration fee/year.
To request an application packet, please use the form below or pick one up from the school office.
Request more info
For more info, contact the Preschool Director, Mrs. Christina Kaufmann at email@example.com or call the school office at (216) 251-6841